The plans below show a public park when it first opened in 1920 and the same park today Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The plans below show a public park when it first opened in 1920 and the same park today.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given map illustrates the differences in Grange park between 1920 and nowadays.
Overall, It can be seen, some crucial features like the stage and fountain were sophisticatedly refurbished, become much bigger comparing the past and reality. On the other hand, the appearance of a big pool is also a creatively new spot.
Going into details, a couple of constructions such as the entrances and the north rose garden on the left side have not changed for many years. Observing the north right side, the rose garden changed into a coffee house. In the meanwhile, the ecological pond also turned into an amusement area for children. Additionally, moved to the place near the water feature, which is an addition of an internally terrestrial parking lot. And finally, from outside, accommodations for guests are also moved to inside around the rose garden.