The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.

The table shows data about percentages of customer expenditure on dissimilar goods in five different countries in the year 2002.
Overall, in all five countries, the percentages of consumer of food/drink/tobacco was highest while the proportion of spending on leisure and education was lowest.
In five coutries, Turkey had the rate of consumer of food/drink/tobacco and leisure/education which were noticeably higher than in any of the other countries (32,14% and 4,35% respectively). While the proportion of expenditure of clothing/footwear was the second highest (6,63%), behind Italy with 9%.
The percentages of consumer of food/drink/tobacco and clothing/footwear in Sweden were lowest in five coutries ( just 15,77% and 5,4% respectively). However, Sweden had the rate of expenditure of leisure/education was worse than Turkey that was the highest. So, Sweden had the second highest rate( 3,22%).