The table below shows the estimated literacy rates by region and gender for 2000 2004

The table below shows the estimated literacy rates by region and gender for 2000-2004.

The table illustrates information about education rate in various regions population and the ratio of male and female in the period from 2000 to 2004.

Overall, male was more educated than woman in the world. America, Europe and Ocenia had significant higher education ratio than other. However, Asia and Africa was the least education ratio.

According to the data, the education rate in all over the world was 82. 2%, with 87. 2 in male and 77. 3 in females. In America and Ocenia, the ratio of population education is similar around 93% however 94% male was educated which is 1% education rate was higher than woman.

Europe was most educated region around 99% and both gender education rate was almost same.

In Asia, 7. 3% people had education in 2000 to 2004 while the ratio of female is lower than male which about 73%. In Africa overall 62. 5% population was educated while the women is only 53. 9% was educated trough the period.