The table below shows the projected for costings over the next five years in American dollars for three environmental projects for sustainable forestry The pie chart shows the expected expenditure breakdown allocation for the first year as the projects ar

The table below shows the projected for costings over the next five years in American dollars for three environmental projects for sustainable forestry. The pie chart shows the expected expenditure breakdown allocation for the first year as the projects are set up.

The table shows forecasts for costs of three environmental projects in American dollars in three different parts of the world in the next five years.

It is predicted that the cost of West African project in year 1 is 10.5 million dollars and it is clear that West Africa will spend less money in the following years, falling to 3.5 million dollars in the fifth year. Similarly, in year 5 (5 million) Central America also will spend four times less money than in year 1 (20 million). By contrast, in South-east Asia cost of environmental project will increase over the next 5 years from 30 million up to 50 million dollars.

As regards the pie chart, in the first year 50 % of projected expenditure will cover salaries. The rest of cost will be shared among training, office expenses (10 % for each) and set-up costs (30 %).

In conclusion, the prediction of the cost of the environmental project in South-east Asia will be the highest for the next five years.