The table below shows the salaries of secondary high school teachers in 2009 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The table below shows the salaries of secondary/high school teachers in 2009. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant.

The table illustrates the incomes of teachers who worked at secondary and high schools in the year 2009.

Overall, while the maximum salaries of teachers in Luxembourg were the highest, teachers in Denmark reached their maximum salaries the fattest.

In the beginning, teachers in Australia earned only 28,000, which was 17,000 lower than those in Denmark. It took the former's salaries 9 years and latter's salaries 8 years to reach their maximum points at 45,000 and 54,000, respectively. After that, those figures stayed unchanged
.
Teachers in Luxembourg received the highest starting salaries, at 80,000. After 15 years, the teachers' incomes increased to 119,000 and it was only 15 years later that their salaries peaked at 132,000. In comparison, the salaries of Japanese and Korean teachers started at 34,000 and 30,000 respectively. The teachers' incomes in these countries took the longest time to reach their highest points, at 37 for Korea and 34 for Japan.