The tables below give information about sales of fairtrade labelled coffee and bananas in 1999 and 2004 in five European countries Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The first table shows how much Fairtrade – labelled coffee was sold and the second one indicates the data on the sale of bananas in different nations in Euroupe during the period of five years.
Overall, from 1999 to 2004, the sales of coffee increased in all five countries mentioned. It is noticeable that this figure for banana sales were striking disparity between these Euroupean nations.
In terms of coffee, the UK gained the most amount of money compared to the others, it enomously rose from only 1.5 billion euros in 1999 to 20 million in 2004. This was followed by the Switzerland with the figure doubled during the period shown (from 3 million to 6 million). In contrast, Denmark, Belgium, Sweden did not make any significant changes.
Turning to banana sale, we can see that the Switzerland ranked first in both 1999 (15 million of euros) and 2004 (47 million of euros). While, the figure for the UK and Belgium were considerable lower, in 2004, the amount of money that the UK gained from selling bananas is 5.5 million and Belgium is 4 million. However, Sweden and Denmark were different, the sale of bananas in these countries slightly decreased, by 0,8 million in Sweden and 1.1 million in Denmark.