When travelling back home on the train last week you lost your wallet The wallet contains some valuable things In your letter write to the Station Manager say when and where you left your wallet describe the wallet and what was in it say how you will coll

When travelling back home on the train last week you lost your wallet. The wallet contains some valuable things. In your letter, write to the Station Manager:
• say when and where you left your wallet
• describe the wallet and what was in it
• say how you will collect the wallet

Station Manager
Great Western Railway
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in the hope of getting back my lost wallet. I worried for the last few days because I could not find it anywhere since I got off the TR19 train departed at 10:00pm on 17th, June.

The wallet is a product of H&M with black leather material and my name jamie customized at the locker. it contained my driving liscense, ID card and 300$ as cash. I have been very unconvenient these days as I can not drive. I think I dropped it somewhere around my seat which is numbered 23 at the second train car.

You can contact me by email at jamieyang@gmail.com or on 25648791 anytime to notify me about my wallet. I will be please to give any necessary confirmation or extra information in the process of finding and getting back lost and found things.

I am very appreciate on your support.

With regards,

jamie Yang