You are about to go on vacation for a month A friend from another town will come and stay in your apartment Write a letter to this friend in your letter Explain where your friend can get the key to the apartment Give your friend some instruction about usi

You are about to go on vacation for a month. A friend from another town will come and stay in your apartment
Write a letter to this friend, in your letter
• Explain where your friend can get the key to the apartment
• Give your friend some instruction about using your apartment
• Recommend some place to go

Dear Simon,
I am very pleased to know that you would be visiting my town and would be staying in my apartment. Unfortunately, I will not be able to meet you personally, since my vacations were planned before.

Please take care of these points, before you arrive, so that your stay would be convenient here. Firstly, collect the keys from my neighbourhood, look for Mr. James and he would hand over all the keys of my flat. If the weather gets a bit warmer, then in case you need to turn off the heating, you can find the main switch for boiler near to the bathroom. All the windows of the flat are opened with the help of a small key, if in case, you want to open any of them. However, shut down the window once you go out.

There are many star attractions which can be explored here, for example, Sky tower, Ocean Park, in addition Disney land. Each place can be easily accessible by a train, except for Ocean park where one can reach by bus number 629.

Please do let me know in case if you need additional information. I look forward to your stay here.

Bye for now

Regards
Wilson