You are expriencing financial problems and want to ask your landlord if you can pay your rent late Write a letter to your landlord In your letter explain 1 Why you are writing to him 2 Why you cannot pay the rent 3 When you will pay the rent

You are expriencing financial problems and want to ask your landlord if you can pay your rent late.

Write a letter to your landlord. In your letter explain
1. Why you are writing to him
2. Why you cannot pay the rent
3. When you will pay the rent.

Dear StickerNan

I am writing you to request that you allow me to pay rent late this month.

I have been a tenant for you a number of years now, and as you know I always paid the rent on time. However I am having some financial problem at the moment. Last month, I was made redundant from my job because the company I work is for closing down. Because I have not worked at the company for long, I have not received redundancy payment, therefore leaving me short of money this month.

I can assure that I will be able to pay the rent amount on the next month 15th. I have now found another job and they have kindly agreed give me advance on my wages, but they are unable to arrange until next week.

I hope this will be acceptable to you. please contact me if it is a problem for you.

Thanks
Som

Sentence: I have now found another job and they have kindly agreed give me advance on my wages, but they are unable to arrange until next week.
Description: A verb, past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to agreed and give

No. of Words: 153 200 //more content wanted.