You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work You phoned the shop but no action was taken Write a letter to the shop manager In your letter describe the problem with the equipment explain what happened when you phoned the s

You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work. You phoned the shop but no action was taken. Write a letter to the shop manager. In your letter: describe the problem with the equipment; explain what happened when you phoned the shop; say what you would like the manager to do.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter in order to lodge a complaint regarding to the inferior quality of your product and unsatisfying service provided by your shop.

Last Friday, I went to your shop and intended to buy a microwave oven. As recommended by your staff, I bought a completely brand- new one. However, when I attempted to use it at home by pushing the swift button, it didn't work at all. Even more disturbing, I made a call to your store last Saturday and requested to settle this matter as soon as possible, and your service manager promised me to alter a new one and would feed me back within only one day. Nonetheless, today is Thursday and nobody made any contact with me at all.

Considering the inconvenience your store brings to me and completely unsatisfying service, I require a formal apology and a new microwave oven which should be changed and delivered to my home directly.

I can be contacted at the phone number provided. Your prompt resolution about this matter is highly appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
John Zhang