You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The chart below gives information on the percentage of Canadians gave money to charitable organisations by age range for the years 2000 and 2015 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main f

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The chart below gives information on the percentage of Canadians gave money to charitable organisations by age range for the years 2000 and 2015.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The bar chart compares the percentages of donors from different age groups in Canada in 2000 and in 2015.
Generally, the donors from 18 to 24 contributed less than other age groups, while people aged 35-49 donated the most. Regarding the first group, it accounted for the lowest 20% compared with the highest 39% for the second group. Furthermore, the proportion for charity participants from 50 and over is higher than for people younger than 34.
In 2015, the proportion of donors under fifty years old decreased. Thus, the index for people aged between 18 and 24 is almost twice as low as in 2000 (11%) and for people from 35 to 49 it is 34%. By contrast, the percentage for the older people is noticeably higher than in 2000. It accounted for 38% for 50-64-years-old people, which was the highest in 2015, and 34% for the elderly.
Overall, it is noticeable that the percentage for charity investors aged 50 and over is higher than for the younger age groups in 2015 than in 2000.