You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The graph below shows the number of university graduates in Canada from 1992 to 2007 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The graph below shows the number of university graduates in Canada from 1992 to 2007.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The line graph indicates the total number of students by genders who finished university education in Canada over a period of 15 years (from 1992 to 2007).

Overall, the total number of university graduates increased over the time although in different rates. Coming to the gender data, female graduates were higher in number at the beginning of the period and depicted the similar trend at the end.

Given a close look at the data, there were almost 170,000 students completed the level of tertiary education in 1992. This figure showed fluctuations through the years, and finally, in 2007, reached to about
240,000.

In regard to the gender data, close to 100,000 women completed their graduation in 1992 as opposed to 70,000 men. Although their number rose parallelly and in 1995 men were 30,000 less in number than women, the female graduates always took the lead. Likewise, in the final year, women were ahead of men by 50,000.