Your friend is thinking about learning to drive and would like some advice Write a letter to your friend in your letter say why a driving licence is advantageous recommend a driving school give any extra guidance tips

Dear Friend,

Got to know that you have bought a new car. Congratulations for that. I hope you have already applied for a driving license. If not, let me help you in understanding the advantages of a driving license.

Driving license legally allows you to drive a vehicle in a perticular country. If you get an international driving license, you can drive in other parts of the world without even having to worry about the legal status of your driving. Another big advantage of a driving license is that it serves as address proof and identity proof. In case, your vehicle or wallet is lost and if it has your driving license in it, there are good chances of you getting them back quite easily.

I would like to recommend you Martins driving school located at city centre. They have very experienced and good drivers and they even help you in understanding the functioning of your vehicle. Their rates are very competitive and the assist in getting the driving license with minimal fuss.

Just keep two things in mind while selecting the training school. Firstly, the school should have flexi hours of working so that you can learn driving as per your convinience. Secondly, just make sure the driving learning package offered has cost of making the licence included.

Do let me know, in case you need further information.

Your friend
Nikhil

Sentence: Driving license legally allows you to drive a vehicle in a perticular country.
Error: perticular Suggestion: particular

Sentence: Firstly, the school should have flexi hours of working so that you can learn driving as per your convinience.
Error: flexi Suggestion: flex
Error: convinience Suggestion: convenience