Your local TV station is organizing the burial of a time capsule Suggestions are being welcomed as to what artefacts should be buried with the capsule to enable future generations to understand more about today s society Write an email to the TV station I

Your local TV station is organizing the burial of a ‘time capsule’. Suggestions are being welcomed as to what artefacts should be buried with the capsule to enable future generations to understand more about today’s society.
Write an email to the TV station. In your email, suggest at least 3 artefacts, say why they are relevant, and explain why they are also practical suggestions.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to provide my valuable suggestions and opinions for the event of burial of ‘time capsule’ that is conducted by your channel in order to portray current generation’s artifacts to posterity.

First of all, I really appreciate you for having this type of a program that is first of its kind. As per your requisition to the public, I would like to recommend some artifacts of our present era which are already obsolete and progeny would never have a chance to either use or even see them physically.

Firstly, gramophone which had its extinction during our era must be preserved in the time capsule, since it played a vital role as a media device to play songs to some of us and our previous generations. Secondly, another valuable artifact to bury is radio which is slowly fading away from our hands these days. It would depict our way of receiving information to future generation to great extent. Finally, one of the most precious technical device that completely eradicated from this generation is floppy disk which was the only form of storage before the arrival of flash drives and compact disks.

Since these artifacts would express our current trend in a nutshell to our posterity, I strongly believe that the aforementioned artifacts would play a pivotal role to convey our lifestyle to posterity.

I hope my inputs would be of some use for your upcoming event. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Krrish