write a letter to an organizer about the hotel you stayed who booked the hotel for you meeting details What you did not like about the hotel what you want organizer to do

write a letter to an organizer about the hotel you stayed who booked the hotel for you
meeting details
What you did not like about the hotel
what you want organizer to do

Dear John,
I am writing this letter to convey about my discomfort in the hotel I have stayed. when I saw the hotel, I felt it is good and will have a nice stay. I have planned my trip for 4 days as I have a meeting with my client. At the first day itself I felt very irritated with the things happened in the hotel. As I felt you are the best organiser for arranging accommodation in your place, I have preferred you for arrangements of my trip by seeing your rating in online.
but you have totally disappointed me. when I entered into the room, the room was not at all cleaned. At the same time, I have arrived there on a very sunny day and the journey was so stressful. I thought to switch on the air conditioner and have rest for some time. but when I turned it on it is not at all making room to cool. it totally spoiled my mood. I want you to consider this, and take immediate action on these problems or even better if I could change my room.

Thanking you and I will be waiting for your response soon.
Yours sincerely,
Abc.