You and your family are living in rented accommodation in an English speaking country You are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture Write a letter to your landlord In your letter introduce yourself explain what is wrong with the furnit

You and your family are living in rented accommodation in an English speaking country. You are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture.

Write a letter to your landlord. In your letter

introduce yourself
explain what is wrong with the furniture
say what action you would like the landlord to take

Dear Mr. Smith,
I am writing this letter to talk about a series of problems that make impossible to spend other days of our holidays here.
I am Sahar, who talked to you for short term rental you apartment last week. I visited the advertisement of your home when I was surfing on net to find suitable accommodation for my family that are coming from Iran to spend their holiday here with me. After I paid the cost of renting by my internet bank account, I took the keys of home from home agency.
It is only a week that we have been living here but there are several problem about furniture. First and foremost, the furniture is out of dated and very messy so that we are disinclined to use them. Secondly, the electrician utilities such as wireless telephone and television are mostly down. The last but not least, the living room is very dingy. The walls and windows need renovating and painting.
Due to reasons I mentioned above, we are reluctant to stay here for residue of my family's holiday and we decided to move on more comfortable accommodation, So I want the full refund of the amount paid. Dealing in mind the circumstance I trust you will kindly accept my request.
I am waiting for your response.

your sincerely,
Sahar