You are working for a company You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this Write a letter to your manager In your letter Explain why you want to take time off work Give details of the amount of time you need Suggest how your

You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.
Write a letter to your manager. In your letter
• Explain why you want to take time off work
• Give details of the amount of time you need
• Suggest how your work could be covered while you are away

Dear Mr. Refiee,
I am writing this letter to request three days pay off work.
It was about a week ago that I talked to you and expressed why I get to work unpunctual. Because of the location of my home which is in skirt of city, my commuting to work is too time-consuming. So, I decided to move on new house which is close to company.
I have to hand in my ex-accommodation on 31st March, on Tuesday. So, I need two extra days one before and one after to packing and unpacking of my furniture. Overall, I need three days to take off work.
The days before starting of being away from work, I will handover my tasks to Mr. Rahimi who is cooperating with me in doing of these tasks and familiar to procedure. Moreover, during the days off I will be online and Mr. Rahimi can contact me for any questions or hesitations.
Dealing in mind the circumstance, I trust you will kindly let me be off working during that days.

Your faithfully,
Sahar