You have heard about plans to build new apartments in a public park near your home You want to give your opinion about this Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper In your letter Explain how you learnt about these plans Say what you think of

You have heard about plans to build new apartments in a public park near your home. You want to give your opinion about this.
Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper. In your letter
 Explain how you learnt about these plans
 Say what you think of the park
 Give our opinion on the plans

Dear Sir,
I am an ardent follower of your highly acclaimed newspaper The Times of India because of the authenticity and hard work present in your journals. Recently, a news article was there in the 3rd page of the paper about 3 BHK apartments being constructed in the children's park near my locality. I was shocked to see the news and read the whole article that the project is being undertaken by the Reliance Housing Group which is one of the biggest construction companies.

They have detailed about the design in the article being a 20 storey building with all the flats constructed with the latest design, very spacious and gracious from inside. I think this project should be checked properly because the children's park is one of the most beautiful places in our locality because of the luscious green grass and many kinds of rides and machines for people's enjoyment. even for jogging it is quite huge.
I think the park should not be changed into apartment site as it will cause harm to the environment and people will loose the enjoyment of their pupils happiness and even their health will be affected because of the construction.
Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
XYZ