You have received a letter about winning a prize in a competition organised by the media house but didn t receive that prize Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about it and say Describe the competition and prize in details How do you feel about i

You have received a letter about winning a prize in a competition organised by the media house, but didn’t receive that prize. Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about it and say
– Describe the competition and prize in details.
– How do you feel about it?
– What do you expect the editor to do about it?

Dear Mr/Mrs,
I am writing this letter with regards follow up on my prize that I did not receive yet.
On April 24th, I participated in the media house compettion that is printed everyday in your newspaper, and based on the list of winner that printed the newspaper on May 1st, I won the compettion and I will receive my prize in two weeks.
I expected you are very on time and very respectful about your readers but I did not get the prize after 3 months. I am so sad because I am one of your newspaper's fan that I participated more than 2 years in the newpaper's competitions.
I hope you as senior editor follow up on my prize and let me know what is going on about it.

your faithfully,
Mr Adam smith