You should spend about 20 minutes on this task Although you have never formally studied computing you have always been interested in computers You have just read about a computer course that really interests you but it is only for people who have complete

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
Although you have never formally studied computing, you have always been interested in computers. You have just read about a computer course that really interests you, but it is only for people who have completed an elementary course.
Write a letter to the college enrolment officer. In your letter
* explain why you are writing
* describe your circumstances
* ask if a special exception can be made for you so you can enrol in the course
You do NOT need to write any addresses. Begin your letter as follows:
Dear

You should write at least 150 words.

Dear Sir,
I am writing this to request you to accept my enrollment in the computer course you are organising. From many days I am planning to join in a computer training center, but could not be done because of my busy schedule in different activities. During day time I have to rush to my college and after that I will take tuitions to kids at my residence and also at night I will be going for part-time job. because of this routine till now I am not able to learn minimum basics of computers. I came to notice that you are going to teach the students who has completed their elementary course but I request to allow me to your classes as I was very enthusiastic to learn this and if you accept me I will adjust my schedule, as learning this is most important to me. Please make me an exception to enter in learning the computer course so that I will enroll myself in the course.
I will be waiting to hear from you soon. Thanking you.
Yours sincerely,
Abc