Your next door neighbour likes to listen to music late at night Because of the loud music you often lose sleep Write a letter to the building manager In your letter describe the situation explain the problems it is causing you offer at least one solution

Your next-door neighbour likes to listen to music late at night. Because of the loud music, you often lose sleep. Write a letter to the building manager. In your letter describe the situation explain the problems it is causing you offer at least one solution

Dear kevin,
I am writing this regarding the issue I have been facing for two months. I have been living in this building since 6 years as a responsible tenant. Recently, I got the new neighbor who loves music very much. But the problem is, she loves to listen loud music at night, which is quit unacceptable for me. In this busy life, I have to wake up very early at morning for my job and her loud music bothering me and my sleeping schedule.

i would like to request you to talk with her about the rules of building, since she is a new tenant, she may not aware of building rules and regulation. If possible, i would request you to post building's music rules at the entrance so everyone can see it.

Thanks and regards,
Asmita Acharya
Tenant-605