Advanced medical treatments are generally expensive. People’s access to proper health care should not depend up on their level of income. All people have the right to access the best medicine available.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opi

In 21st century, most of of the people are suffering from chronic diseases and their treatments are so expensive that it is not a cup of tea for every person. Some believe that every patient should get the benefit of advance medical treatments and it should not vary according to ones' financial condition.I agree that every patient should be treated equally.

To begin with, advancement in medical field occured for well being of all people.It was not for the particural group and every person have right to access the appropriate medicine without getting discriminated on income levels.Furthermore, poor people are dying due to the lack of funds for geeting their treatment and this is a shame on the name of humanity. Moreover, country's wealth is depend upon the people's health and about 50% of world population is not getting a good medical treatment, therefore making a country poor as a person who is healthy will helps in growth of country but on the other hand a person who is ill will not perform to his best in development process. It all leads to decreasing man power in a country.For example,in India about 20% of poor people die every year in small hospitals because they dont have enough money to consult a good doctor.

On the flip side, doing free treatment is not possible by individual because it needs huge investment ,which is only possible with the help of government .But at the meantime,we all know government has scarce financial resources and it will be difficult for government to bear huge expenditure.

To cap it all, governtment should open new hospitals for poor people and concession should be provided in medical treatment.At the same time, every individual should help the needy person for humanity sake.This small step can lead to a huge change in the world.

Sentence: In 21st century, most of of the people are suffering from chronic diseases and their treatments are so expensive that it is not a cup of tea for every person.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and of

and every person have right to access
and every person has right to access

country's wealth is depend upon the people's health
country's wealth is depending upon the people's health
country's wealth depends upon the people's health

will helps in growth of country
will help the growth of a country

Sentence: To begin with, advancement in medical field occured for well being of all people.It was not for the particural group and every person have right to access the appropriate medicine without getting discriminated on income levels.Furthermore, poor people are dying due to the lack of funds for geeting their treatment and this is a shame on the name of humanity.
Error: occured Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: particural Suggestion: particular
Error: geeting Suggestion: meeting

Sentence: To cap it all, governtment should open new hospitals for poor people and concession should be provided in medical treatment.At the same time, every individual should help the needy person for humanity sake.This small step can lead to a huge change in the world.
Error: governtment Suggestion: government

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.