Of all the different powerful institutions,media has emerged as the biggest entity. There have been thorny questions raised against professional ethics adopted by journalists but seeing everyone through a prism of skepticism may not be a wise idea.

The dynamics of media have been changed rampantly over the years. There is gradual dependence on the news and journalism. Excepting the things blindly is not a good idea and thus media should not be considered as the.

To begin with,of late,it has been seen that there are substantial number of news channels and journalists emerged at frequent rate . Media is always in the arc of question whether the news is pragmatic or altered or glorified in order to fetch considerable audience and popularity.There are numerous reasons which attribute to this mentality among public. Firstly,the growing rate of news channels,from the recent past it has been that there are numerous news channels competing with each other to have largest TRPs and consequently shows unrealistic news and programs to grab more and more audience. Secondly, biased, some of the reporters are biased in terms of asking questions and actions for an illustration the face-off with the Prime Minister of India with a journalist named Arnab Goswami from the Channel Times Now,a leading news channel of India, in that interview one can noticed the partial behaviour of the host.

Moving further,every coin has two sides,every journalist is not biased and some of them are really honest and dedicated towards there work and are well renowned for there honesty and straight forward nature. An individual may consider there news as correct but depending and excepting that 100% is also not correct.

To recapitulate,I will emphasize that there are enormous channels and journalists and thus one should find the pragmatic news.

There is gradual dependence
There is a gradual dependence

media should not be considered as the.
media should not be considered as the ???

at frequent rate
at a frequent rate

one can noticed the partial behaviour of the host.
one can notice the partial behaviour of the host.

Sentence: Moving further,every coin has two sides,every journalist is not biased and some of them are really honest and dedicated towards there work and are well renowned for there honesty and straight forward nature.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and honesty

You may change your writing styles which may prevent you getting higher marks.