Celebrities are usually famous for glamour and wealth rather than their achievements.Some say taking them as an example can be dangerous for young people.To what extent you agree or disagree.

Celebrities like sports icons and film stars has become the role models of our younger generation inspite of political leaders and warriors who conquered the minds of our older generation.In this context,whether this inspiration of youth is for good or bad remains a million dollar question.However,this essay will discuss about it and reach a prudent conclusion.

On the one hand,some people are of the opinion that celebrities are leading a simple life with no hardwork,while their beauty and wealth only made them to conquer this world.Moreover,because of this reason only younger generation aspire these people in life,as they have an intense desire to imitate these celebrities. In addition,by doing this young generation also depends badly on gyms and beauty shops,thereby they wastes their valuable time in searching ways to film industry or sports team.

On the other hand ,other majority are of the opinion that celebrities got their fame and high level pay because of their skill and their dedication to their career,which is quite evident by their works which extents to overnight.Therefore,young people should aspire such people in their skills and dedication towards their goal.Furthermore,it is better to tell that the proverb 'where there is a will there is a way' is well evident from this attitude.For an instance international icons like Sachin Tendulkar and Amitabh Bachchan possess the great level of stardom because of their lifetime achievement,experience and hardwork. Finally,younger generation should look on these aspects of famous people in imitating them.

To conclude,in my opinion,there is no danger in aspiring the values and hardships of famous people rather than just looking only on to their beauty and wealth.

Celebrities like sports icons and film stars has become
Celebrities like sports icons and film stars have become

only younger generation aspire these people in life
only younger generations aspire these people in life

other majority are of the opinion
other majorities are of the opinion

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.