As children become adults, their social behavior changes in some ways.What are the main differences between young children's social behavior and that of adults? To what extent are the changes that take place good?

As children become adults, their social behavior changes in some ways.
What are the main differences between young children's social behavior and that of adults? To what extent are the changes that take place good?

It is unanimously acknowledged that "deeds are a mirror of personality traits". Presently, many believe that, as children become older they attain social etiquette which affect their behaviors for the better. However, some take issues with this view and think changes in children's behaviors are not pleasant. Overall, I accord with the former view.

Multifarious points could endorse my vantage point. First and foremost, since children get older, they become more familiar with the concept of morality, politeness, and respect which are some indispensable ingredients for interaction in the society. Apart from that, when children become adults, they gain entry into some organizations such as colleges and universities, and they get to socialize with some people who have admirable positions in the society such as professors. In turn, children could learn what sorts of behavior are acceptable, thereby influencing their conduct. Hence, as children become older their behaviors undergo some changes for the better.

Laying emphasis on my view, as per psychologists, when children grow up, their EQ increases dramatically, and it leads to sharpening some invaluable senses such as empathy, sympathy, willpower, etc. As a matter of fact, under the influence of the above-mentioned qualities, children's conduct is revolutionized, and as a result, they can establish rapports and harmonious relationships in the society. Consequently, when children become adults, they have more abilities to communicate with people appropriately, affecting children's conduct positively.

On the contrary, some have conflicting perspectives. They believe that transformation in children's behaviors ,which occurs when children become adults, are rooted in a strict upbringing which have deleterious impacts on their feelings. As a result, this upbringing puts a damper on children's happiness because when they get older, they are less dynamic and energetic. Thus, wrong upbringing is the foundation of awful changes in children's conduct.

To recapitulate, when children become older, they are more mature and able to present themselves well in the society, and their behaviours change for the better.

They believe that transformation in children's behaviors ,which occurs when children become adults, are rooted in a strict upbringing which have deleterious impacts on their feelings