Children should never be educated at home by their parents. Do you agree or disagree?Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Children should never be educated at home by their parents. Do you agree or disagree?
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Some individuals believe that children should never be educated at home by their parents. Actually there are opponents that assume the personal character of the child is is the essential factor to decide which type of education method is more effective. From my understanding, as a social creature every single person needs to be socialize. So I believe that it is not effective way to educate the children nearby their parents. Inevitably, there are handful disadvantages and benefits of individual education method.

First and foremost, education at home can cause the children to be unsocial. For instance, a child is educated by his parents and he potentially does not have any friends. He spends his spare time mostly at home. After some time this situation can cause not only some psychological problems, but also various physical disorders. Recent researches have revealed that unsocial individuals are more inclined to commit a suicide.

Besides that, the children have got individual study by their parents are less confident in comparison with the other children. This is one of the fact that an unsocial young has less chance to be successful in his carrier in the future. Since, it is thought that confidence is an indicator for gaining achievement.

In contrast, there is an advantage of individual study method. The vast majority of scientists believe that losing concentration is the predominant factor of less effective learning. Although in the social environment the children become more complacent, they can lose the concentration on the matter easily. However, in house environment the children are able to focus on the subject for a long time. This factor leads to the children to learn more things.

So, to recap, it is believed that educating the children at home should not be applied. Since in individuals education method makes the children more unsocial. Additionally, it is thought that this method can cause some psychological and physical problems.

Sentence: Actually there are opponents that assume the personal character of the child is is the essential factor to decide which type of education method is more effective.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and is

needs to be socialize
needs to be socialized

it is not effective way
it is not an effective way

Sentence: Since in individuals education method makes the children more unsocial.
Suggestion: Refer to individuals and education

the children have got individual study by their parents are less confident
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

This is one of the fact that
This is one of the facts that