Computers and modems have made it possible for office workers to do much of their work from home instead of working in offices every day. Working from home should be encouraged as it is good for workers and employers.

Since 3 decades ago, technologies have changed people's life. Some sophisticated technologies allow employers to work at home rather than go to office. While this is true, I would claim that these modern devices, computers and modems, create problem in some tasks.

On the one hand, working at home by using technologies can be done for some office employers. An obvious example of this can be seen from Bob Sadino, the owner of modern supermarket "Kimchick", is sending email from home to their business partners. He utilizes a computer and modem to interact with all Kimchick's staffs, and monitors monetary transaction of cash register. He has much quality time to take breakfast and lunch with family and provides flexibility to work anywhere event in the oversea. If labors go to office, they have to spend the cost of transport and cannot control their children's academic progress. Obviously, working at home supplies efficiency and flexibility.

On the other hand, technologies sometimes have more of a hindrance than a help for workers in regular communication with colleague. The internet, for instance, needs large network such as towers and fiber optic to transmit the data. In the obvious fact, Indonesia where does not have enough complex technological infrastructure is not lending an access for businessman/woman to integrate into the team in the different areas. Second problem is technologies cannot change employ's figure to discuss and deal with stakeholder for win-win solution. It can be seen in dept that technologies have a gap for several duties.

In conclusion, it seems to me that technologies help workers to work from home, but several jobs cannot be done by using technology.

Second problem is technologies cannot change employ's figure
Second problem is that technologies cannot change employ's figure

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.