Consumers are faced with increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies.To what extent do you think are consumes influenced by advertisements?What measures can be taken to protect them?

When we are talking about an advertisement it cut across all facet of human lives as it serves as the only medium many companies used to showcase their products to their customers.this has had great influence on the end users.in this narrative essay, I shall prove my meetle as a good.

To illustrate, advertisement has been the only tool used by the product companies to sell their new or improved products to there customers, which gives details information about the product, guidelines on usuage, product amount, all these information provided may convinced the consumer to buy their products. They used many channels to achieved this, for instance, mediums like the television channels, radio stations, the new papers, billboard, and media, even lately most product companies have started using prominent superstars in there advertisements, some have signed long term endorsement with them, theses aforementioned above, are the renovative ways product companies have been reaching their products to their customers, it has contributed greatly to the growth and progress of the product companies. Studies has also supported that advertisement has improved and enhanced sales.

Advertisement has also contributed considerably to the capital growth of the economy, as these products companies are taxed heavily for their advertisements, it has also generated jobs to lot of people, for instance the superstars they use are been paid pretty good money for an endorsement sometimes for a long term, this is a job, the media people are paid for their publications about there products, the television and radio stations are also paid for their services, all of these are enough reasons to prove my claims right.

However, some of the advertisements executed has inflenced endusers negatively, some of the products advertised lacks good valued details product information and usuage guidelines, which has been detrimental to ones health. For example the consumption of alcohol and cigarette has poses serious health threat, in there adverts the product companies would never advised on the maximum quantity of consumption allowable or the side effects of there products. Consequently, this have caused lot of people to suffer health problems like heart failure, cancer of the heart, kidney failure, diabetes and lots of other ailments resulting from too much consumption of alcohol and cigarette as they contains harmful substances to our health.

Furthermore, some advertisements contains high level of immorality, for example some adverts on the internet contains some pornography pictures or video, a good number of children have been corrupted through is medium, some of these kids tends to practice what they have seen or learn from some of these advert sometimes they copy the lifestyle of these superstars which they see as role models from the advertisement in turn it has negatively affected the morality of these kids.

Nevertheless, some advertisements as it is presented has lured great number of people to buy what they really don't planned for which has removed saving culture in people, this has a detrimental effect on the economy, perhaps, it makes us to have a selfish society that has the potential to cause or increase social vices in the society.

In conclusion, there should be a regulation on food and beverages to all products companies that will ensure all products should contain concrete details information of the nutritional values and procduct ingredients, side effects and health benefits of what they are advertising to the products and lastly there should also be a regularatory body to check and monitor contents of every adverts to ensure it is free of immoral content before it's allowed to be advertised. Moreso, people should cultivate the habit of financial discipline, save, plan and budget for everything, shouldn't just buy anything we see on the advert.

many channels to achieved this
many channels to achieve this

Studies has also supported that
Studies have also supported that

his have caused lot of people
his has caused lot of people

all these information provided may convinced the consumer to buy their products.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to may and convinced

some of these kids tends to practice
some of these kids tend to practice

Sentence: To illustrate, advertisement has been the only tool used by the product companies to sell their new or improved products to there customers, which gives details information about the product, guidelines on usuage, product amount, all these information provided may convinced the consumer to buy their products.
Error: usuage Suggestion: usage

Sentence: They used many channels to achieved this, for instance, mediums like the television channels, radio stations, the new papers, billboard, and media, even lately most product companies have started using prominent superstars in there advertisements, some have signed long term endorsement with them, theses aforementioned above, are the renovative ways product companies have been reaching their products to their customers, it has contributed greatly to the growth and progress of the product
Error: renovative Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, some of the advertisements executed has inflenced endusers negatively, some of the products advertised lacks good valued details product information and usuage guidelines, which has been detrimental to ones health.
Error: inflenced Suggestion: influenced
Error: usuage Suggestion: usage
Error: endusers Suggestion: enders

Sentence: In conclusion, there should be a regulation on food and beverages to all products companies that will ensure all products should contain concrete details information of the nutritional values and procduct ingredients, side effects and health benefits of what they are advertising to the products and lastly there should also be a regularatory body to check and monitor contents of every adverts to ensure it is free of immoral content before it's allowed to be advertised.
Error: regularatory Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: procduct Suggestion: product

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...