creative artist should always be given freedom to express their own ideas.there should be no government restrictions on what they do.

It’s beyond the shadow of a doubt that celebrities have a large impact towards the younger in this modern era. teens tend to look up on certain Hollywood’s artists due to their good looking, amazing body shape and also the talents. concurrently, artists use a range of skills and talents to fulfill themselves in order to be favorable by their admirers. therefore, laws of country should not restrict these acts as they have no rights of doing so.

Student like me will figure and set some artists as my role model and eventually follow the footsteps of them, so I had been taught to choose them wisely. having a good role model will be benefited somehow through their daily routines like become the volunteer and do the charity works. according to the act above, admirers will then start to get involve in charity . in other words, i do followed few artists and had learnt a variety of moral values from them.

On the other hand, some artists are not suitable to be respected by others. Why I am saying so is due to their irresponsible action and delivered a misconception to the public. in addition, not all the models are good for instance people start to smoke and gamble after they learnt from their idols’ action. so, don’t ever choose someone with these bad habits as your roles.

In conclusion,to me, being unrestrained towards someone you value isn’t wrong but is better to have them accordingly. public need to evaluate the good and bad before taking action upon it otherwise it might out the way that no one wish to happen.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.