Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music, film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no public or government restrictions on what they do.To what extend do you agree or disagree with

Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music, film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no public or government restrictions on what they do.

To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Given the fact, freedom in every aspect of our lives is a basic human right in the modern, democratic world we live in, its restriction could lead to detrimental consequences. Moreover, in historical aspect, art and creativity were “the engines” of our cultural, economic and social evolution during the years. With that being said, it is agreed that neither governments, nor society should have the right to restrict the verbal and the visual creativity of the artist, because that will mean the end of our development in the foreseeable future. Furthermore, I strongly believe that creativity s...