Creative artists should be given the freedom to express their own ideas in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

Creative artists should be given the freedom to express their own ideas in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.
To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

Art is a special field which requires the high level of creation and imagination. While some people claim that artists should have the right to show their own ideas in any form they want, such as music or novel …, others think the government should set several restrictions on what the do. In my opinion, I totally agree with this latter idea.

Admittedly, by dint of the freedom to manifest their own concepts, they will be given the best condition to complete their works. Therefore, they will have more opportunity to create a master piece, which has great value for the society and the country. Ironically, hardly could we ensure that they will not take this advantage to express the ideas, which react against the government. As the result, it could lead to the public animosity towards the government. And the last consequence is the chaotic and dangerous situation in the country.

On the other hand, thanks to the unrestricted creation of the work styles, audiences will have more choices to enjoy artworks. To specify, when a work is implemented in various forms, children will have the chance to approach it in comic. Nevertheless, in several circumstances, the work in a particular form can have negative effect on traditional culture or children. For instance, the famous novel “Norwegian Forest” has a lot of sensitive scenes and if it is produced in comic for children, it will affect negatively to their awareness.

In conclusion, everything should have the limitation to be in control, and the government should approve some laws to adjust the issue about artists.

if it is produced in comic
if it is produced in comedy