credit cards and loans make someone hardly to repay back after a large amounts of money being used. difficulty of having a credit card should be increased.what is your opinion?

credit cards create a luxury life. credit cards or loan basically is a fund provided by a broad or society to be borrowed. this gives a clear idea that i can buy things without using own money first then after a period, the amount of cash that i have to pay will mail to me personally. i strongly suggest that the difficulty to borrow large amounts of money should make it higher as to avoid people from bankrupt and unfavorable by friends.

loan itself can be sounds good but it do carry negative effects. a person if can manage the money consistently, he or she will definitely benefited from it yet for those that take the grands as granted he or she needs to pay for it. for instance,recently my dad just bought a new house somewhere in the town of johor bahru,he then borrowed money from bank fo it.the loan will take about 20 years for my father to pay back . he will be fine if he pays the money accordingly but the aftermath of not paying is bankrupt. so in order to avoid from a state that couldn't own a single property under his own name,i would rather advise him to sell it off.

in chinese tradition,there are always quotes that explaining that money affect friendshis when someone wish to borrow money from friends for the purpose of paying the debts of credit card, i'm pretty sure that this doesn't go as smooth as silk. for example,my cousin mashi is now having a loose friendship with her ever best friend as a consequence of the matter of money. she used to borrow money to her friend,mic not only for once yet a million of times just fo that useless credit card. she is really fed up with him at the end therefore they having such a friendship that both of them seems to be the most well-known strangers at the moment.

in conclusion credit cards and loans seems to have many merits however they do carry demerits concurrently. therefore i truly hope to consult those that own a credit card so that they could control themselves effectively when spending as to favorable by friends and own a few set or property. so,i really appreciated if from now onwards they can start bring their money out rather than a piece of card.

someone wish to borrow money
someone wishes to borrow money

there are always quotes that explaining that money affect friendshis when someone Error: friendshis Suggestion: friendship

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.