Currently there is a trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine. However, at best these methods are ineffective, and at worst they may be dangerous. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Development of modern medicine developed rapidly, likes the invention of powerful remedies and technology-based for diagnosis and healing processes, that appear since the experts of technology and information joined with medical sector. Although that would be a good news, there are slightly reveal of traditional medicine as an alternative medicine and make a tendency to back to the past. China is the biggest country that used alternative medicine in daily life. But for the other country, application of this secondary medicine was debatable, because the effect worse than the newest medicine.

Modern medicine change every day depend on the new type of viruses or germs which discovered by the scientist. In the other word, modern medicine always looking for the best remedies to kick out the disease, such as using effective dosage of remedy. In many developed country, medical technology was invented to help the doctor. Endoscopy is an example. Endoscopy used strong and flexible line-like cable which installed with camera that can reach inner part of stomach and intestine, then showing the condition of that part. This wonderful technology give a nice view point to diagnose disease.

In contrast with modern medicine, alternative medicine looks like produce a harmful remedies. This is not a priory statement. Secondary medicine created from extract of plant and/or animal without using specific dosage, though the secretion of plant and animal depend on the environment. Furthermore, no specific dosage can caused resistant effect, so the patient will consume more medicine, then it makes addictive impact in future. Plant and animal which used also did not balanced with the knowledge of specific substance. The dangerous complication are allergic reaction and new derived disease. Why it can be? The main reason is alternative medicine did not based on comprehensive study, but on experience in trial and error method. That the weak evidence to prove if alternative better than modern.

In conclusion, secondary medicine are ineffective and may be dangerous for human, because contains many strange compounds that scientist never studied yet. For some people, that medicine may be helped, but for generate a specific impact, modern medicine should be chosen.

Development of modern medicine developed rapidly
The development of modern medicine is developed rapidly

there are slightly reveal of traditional medicine
there are slight reveals of traditional medicines

Sentence: This wonderful technology give a nice view point to diagnose disease.
Description: The fragment technology give a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: In contrast with modern medicine, alternative medicine looks like produce a harmful remedies.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to like and produce

though the secretion of plant and animal depend on the environment.
though the secretion ...depends on the environment.

Sentence: Furthermore, no specific dosage can caused resistant effect, so the patient will consume more medicine, then it makes addictive impact in future.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and caused

Sentence: The dangerous complication are allergic reaction and new derived disease.
Description: The fragment The dangerous complication is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: For some people, that medicine may be helped, but for generate a specific impact, modern medicine should be chosen.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and generate