This days, in many countries, fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools.What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved?

This days, in many countries, fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools.
What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved?

Nowadays, our lifestyles have changed noticeably in comparison with that in that in the past. This is the fact that every individual is prone to gain more comfortable and relaxed life. To date, statistical information indicates that in many countries, less people tend to become teacher, particularly in secondary schools. Below the essay possible causes of this tendency, why less people prefer to be a teacher and compatible solution will be detailed.

First and foremost, it can be clearly understood that to become a teacher demands more patient, responsibility and challenge. Especially, it is known that in secondary schools due to disrespectful students, the teachers become reluctant to their professions. Of course these kinds of scenes affect others’ decision about being a teacher. The possible solution to this problem can be using more strict punishment methods against unethical students. For example, expelling these children in case of breaching the ethical rules.

Secondly, less economic opportunities make the people not chose teaching as a career. Although in many countries annual remuneration rate is quite high in education sector, the vast majority of people inclined to believe that the teachers’ salary is not compatible in today’s economic condition.

The primary solution to the economical pitfalls is rising average salary rate, must be implemented by the governments. Not only should the salary rate be increased, but the potential teachers have to be given more fringe benefits such as a private car, a house and more besides.

To sum up, nowadays fewer people are willing to be a teacher. There are some reasons to the bad tendency. Regardless of the causes of the problem, the governments should apply more effective strategy to weaken the tendency.