describe your field of study and what has influenced your decision to pursue this path. How would this scholarship help you to achieve your goals and facilitate your growth as a leader in your chosen field.

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Anh Le Kim Kieu Anh. I am applying for the GE foundation scholar-leaders 2014. I am currently studying in Finance and Banking in which I plan to gain more knowledge and explore various career paths. I believe my chosen profession will enable me to fulfill all of my desires to gain achievements and growth as a leader in my career.

From my childhood, I was always interested in calculations and quantity comparison, thus making me curious about Maths. I was also remarkable for my good memory and ability to calculate in not only Maths but Physics as well. At the age of fourteen, I won a Maths award on District Competition for excellent student. It was this moment that led me to go on pursuing natural science subjects group in high school.

Upon my discovering about Michael Jackson life, I discovered that inability to balance between his income and expenditure was mainly responsible for his lack of money, thus cause him in debt. Suddenly, an idea crossed out my mind that Maths was not useless at all, many areas in life that associates with Mathematics, particularly in finance.

I began to mammoth task of reincarnating the Finance Reimbursement and bringing my knowledge to extra activities. I made every effort to prove that Fundamental knowledge in Maths is worth picking up.

Don't re-submit essays.