Differences between countries become less evident each year. Nowadays, all over the world people share the same fashions, advertising, brands, eating habits and TV channels. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages of this

There is no doubt that the people all over the world have become closer to each other mentally and habitually, in fact the world is such a place with many striking resemblances from a different aspect of view. People around the world use similar services in their activity, hence they are indicated same behavior.From my point of view that’s really beneficial and in this essay I will explain why.

To begin with, some people think there are some downsides in this process. Having the same choices in different part of life for all people in the world can influence the country’s culture, Owing to this,people from different countries lose their unique cultural behavior .For instance,when people just pursue same brands in fashion or same TV channels after while they lose their national custom clothes and they forget their own stories .it goes without saying that this only affects details such as clothing and does not seriously threaten national identity.

When we turn to the other side of the argument,there are advantages in sharing same habits among countries . Improving standards of living are one of the great advantages of this lifestyle.In fact, when people expose to a better rate of TV channel programs or the popular brand in the fashion they actually expand their mind to choose better in their daily routine. Additionally, they can find many common interests in order to establish a good connection with foreign people.For example ,watching the same documentary which Is telling a story about war between different countries, can cause sympathy and humanity among people around the world .

To sum up, taking the significant aforementioned discussions and supports into account, it seems positive sides of globalization can outweigh to negative sides.globalization can promote international understanding and it causes many firm connections among people all over the world.

Improving standards of living are one of the great advantages
Improved standards of living are one of the great advantages