Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People should read only those books that are about real events, real people and established facts.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
People should read only those books that are about real events, real people and established facts.

Reading books has a significant impact on people’s thoughts, minds and as a result on their life. We often see ourselves as a character of the books and it can influence our behavior. We would like to be an useful member for society. In my opinion books have a considerable effect on it. Some people claim that only books that are about real events and established facts must be read. Owing to the fact that reality is not always heartwarming, I totally disagree with this statement. Nevertheless it doesn’t mean that books about real events and persons are not pleasant. For several reasons and examples, which I will mention below, I believe that fiction books play an essential role in our life.

First of all, I ponder that community needs miracles. People face all day real events and real people. They want to move away from this daily monotony. Therefore fiction books are created. While reading this type of books they can relax and dream. Meanwhile, these books are the best type of books for children.
For one thing, almost all people have seen Harry Potter. This film was and is the greatest film for watching in childhood.

In addition, fiction books improve people’s creative abilities and inspire them to invent something that doesn’t exist in our life. It speeds up the development of the world. For instance, I would like to cite a quote from Albert Einstein : “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

To put all things in a nutshell, I deliberate reading is always beneficial. Fiction books are as valuable as books about reality.