Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.success is based more on luck than on hard work.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.
success is based more on luck than on hard work.

In these days, people have been evaluating variety of methods in order to promote their ability to arriveing their goals. While some people maintained that success is relted to lucky condition, there are others holding the idea that success is based on a hard working plan. AS far as, from my perspective people are success if they have a hard working plan In that not only do people would be able to compensate their drawbacks, but also they have good opportunity to work into group.

The first reason which should be maintained here is that people are succeed by compensation of own fulats. As a manner of fact, diligent people promote their ability in order to learn new skills. Anyway, they gain better result because they aware of their faults, and then by making a hard working plan enhancing them. Additionally, they are motivate during work since always they learn new skills and compensate their erros. It promote their concenrtation to work, because they work in interesting environment. Therefore, work in concentrating condition be able them gain best result. To illustrate, I was good student during high school, but I never used to promote at tow last years. I was not able to fine my problems. I used to see adviser, he recommended me saty more time at library to revise my errors. This method informed me more study is helpful to find personal drawbacks, and then compensate them.

Another factor which deserves to be considered is that an opportunity to work at group is provided for diligent individuals. Most of the people like work beside diligent teammate. Anyway, people ask from diligent people to joint them to work beside each other. Succees people have a good opportunity to enhance own experience. Beside, experienced person be able to solve problem event be able to making a coherent plan. In addition, they divide duty, it helps to them save time and performing their work at the short time. Similarity, the short time plan has good result because people have enough energy to do and enough time to concentrate. For example, a person when work alone they have less time to doing a huge amount work, while if he or she join to group be able to divide their work with their group mates to performing project, and then they spent saved time on valuable items such as thinking about errors during work.

To put everything in a nutshell, succees people are diligent because a hard working plan provides enough time to compensation of problems. In addition, they can work beside another people at same group. Most of the succed people were growth at predicament, it is a clear evidence for their diligent personality

people are success
people are successful

not only do people would be able to compensate their drawbacks, but also they have good opportunity to work into group.
not only would people be able to compensate their drawbacks, but also they have good opportunity to work into a group.

people are succeed by compensation of own fulats.
people succeed by the compensation of own faults.

Sentence: Anyway, they gain better result because they aware of their faults, and then by making a hard working plan enhancing them.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and aware

Sentence: It promote their concenrtation to work, because they work in interesting environment.
Description: The fragment It promote their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace promote with verb, past tense

Sentence: Therefore, work in concentrating condition be able them gain best result.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to able and them

I was not able to fine my problems.
I was not able to find my problems.

she join to group
she joins a group

succees people are diligent
successful people are diligent

they can work beside another people at same group.
they can work beside other people at the same group.

Sentence: Most of the succed people were growth at predicament, it is a clear evidence for their diligent personality
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and growth

Sentence: In these days, people have been evaluating variety of methods in order to promote their ability to arriveing their goals.
Error: arriveing Suggestion: arriving

Sentence: While some people maintained that success is relted to lucky condition, there are others holding the idea that success is based on a hard working plan.
Error: relted Suggestion: related

Sentence: The first reason which should be maintained here is that people are succeed by compensation of own fulats.
Error: fulats Suggestion: faults

Sentence: Additionally, they are motivate during work since always they learn new skills and compensate their erros.
Error: erros Suggestion: error

Error: concenrtation Suggestion: concentration

Sentence: I used to see adviser, he recommended me saty more time at library to revise my errors.
Error: saty Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To put everything in a nutshell, succees people are diligent because a hard working plan provides enough time to compensation of problems.
Error: succees Suggestion: success

Error: succed Suggestion: succeed