"Ecological balance is impossible to achieve when technological progress constantly ruins our environment. Do you agree?"

Everyday new inventions were discovered and presented to the world, as a result ecological balance was affected. In addition, as new technology arises, it is becoming more detrimental to the environment.

Nowadays, we tend to utilized plastic bags instead of using paper bags, which is more convenient. In spite of the fact that plastic bags considered to be a non-biodegradable compared to paper bags. As plastic bags were thrown into the garbage and incinerated, it causes damaged to ozone layer, resulting to disasters such as typhoons, floods and earthquakes because of global warming.

Moreover,the creation of automobiles created chaos to the environment. It does not only cause air pollution but at the same time releases carcinogenic substances that became a threat not only to the people but also to the environment.

However, not all technological improvements may harm our environment. For example, now we can ride airplanes, automobiles and use highly technical devices such as laptops and cellular phones. Making our lives fast, easy and convenient.

To conclude, technological advancement may harmed the society as well as our planet. However, if only human beings will unite and focus on saving our environment. Even though, numerous technological inventions were discovered. Environmental issues will be lessened and a healthy environment will be created.

plastic bags considered
plastic bags are considered

It does not only cause air pollution but at the same time releases carcinogenic substances
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

technological advancement may harmed
technological advancement may harm

Minimum 250 words wanted.