Education in financial management should be a mandatory component of the school program. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

People recommend to teach students some uncomplicated components about financial management field at school , and let me debate about advantages and disadvantages.

First of all, no one can deny that students are attempting to be hard-working. If this field is taught to them there will be time-limit problem which can block them to do something. Also, it is undeniable that, nowadays, it is very hard to find out professional tutors(teachers), and not everyone has ability to teach it. The school needs some budget to give the salaries to the employees. If the budget of the school is not convenient they will not be accomplished to bring the professionals.

Nevertheless, owning to this method pupils can gather a lot of useful data which will surely assist them in their future life. More specifically, within 16 lessons they can see( figure out) that they can manage not only how to spend money, but also how to earn money in an effective way. Furthermore, some people believe that if this field is taught to pupils it will influence them psychologically ( in a negative way ). Like, the bad-off people is not pleased with the average budget of the family they will be able to steal money, jewellery and so on... It is better to teach it in time , and make children be satisfied with their family budget.

In conclusion, i contemplate to be contented with your budget is more considerable, and that also teaches you how to be a trustworthy,true person. That is why,i am for the second paragraph.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…