Education is an important factor in ensuring the development of a country. Some people believe that the more educated and cultured the people are the more developed the country is. Therefore, the success of a nation is measured by its citizens' level of e

Education is an important factor in ensuring the development of a country. Some people believe that the more educated and cultured the people are the more developed the country is. Therefore, the success of a nation is measured by its citizens' level of education.

The advanced of technology nowadays is being important thing, therefore many people tend to notice the education world. It is true that the more educated and cultured the people are the more developed the country is. Hence the success of a state is influenced by its inhabitants' standard of education. To bring into reality the government make contribution in some fields of education, build new standard school and give many scholarships to whom need.

The government already focuses their mind in education. However, building new standard school is important to help the process of education. Parents will not be anxious if they register their children to the standard school. In this case, government build standard school in rural area Governments also send the good teacher to educate the children well. Take a look an example, In Indonesia there is programme held by ministry education. It is used for looking the teacher volunteer to teach in rural area, From this programme is expected that the teacher sent to rural area to educate the student well.

On the other hand, Government also provides many scholarships. This scholarship is usually given to student having difficult in finance and smart student. It brings many advantages , student are easy to get their education and build their skills, from education that they get, they can easy looking for the job. This can improve the develop of economic in its nation.

In a nut shell, education plays an important role, especially in developed state. It is influenced by contributing government in the field of education ; In Building and Scholarship programs of school.

Sentence: To bring into reality the government make contribution in some fields of education, build new standard school and give many scholarships to whom need.
Description: The fragment government make contribution is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: This can improve the develop of economic in its nation.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and develop

Sentence: To bring into reality, the governments make contribution in some fields of education, build new standard school and give many scholarships to whom need.