Even though globalization affects the world's economy in a very positive way.It's negative side should not be forgotten.Discuss

Past few decades, globalization has been a major concern considering lifestyle, trading, climate, economy and so on. Indeed, it has heralded the Earth to its new generation by bringing manifold benefits and other invaluable ramifications. Nevertheless, globalization has never been always a boon but has been a plague for certain vulnerable areas.

First and foremost, globalization has boosted the way of trading by crossing the border of each country to another. Equally, diverse cultural sense implemented on the manufacturing companies has beefed up their sales dramatically. For example, Apple and many other tech-giants produce their devices in many different languages so that they can sell their product all around the globe. Furthermore, multinational companies can operate their business in another country using local resources such as local raw materials and labors which is very vital for the revenue industry of the host country. Tourists from different countries visiting local heritage sites such as museum, temples, idyllic nature not only promote local culture and traditions but also play a phenomenal role in research and study to explore country's civilization. Apparently, globalization with ably assisted technology has provided a common podium to perform business such as Ebay and Amazon. Last but not least, many youngsters are moving around the globe for their better career as many organizations nowadays seek candidates with multi-lingual ability.

However, as every coin has two sides, globalization has severely beaten the local culture and tradition by imposing foreign culture, language, traditions. For example, in my country, youngsters have been blindly following cultures and lifestyles of tourists coming from different developed countries as a result most of them have been migrating to another country hence leaving only unyielding elderly population. Most often local shops and markets are struggling very hard to expand their artifacts as foreign products are cheaper and easily affordable. Another great concern is that act of terrorism has been increased nowadays as people often travel abroad disguising themselves as a student or a business person or a tourist. Besides, globalization has made businesses very unethical and went berserk and even harder to control. To exemplify, many search engines are displaying adult rated pictures which is legally unacceptable in some countries.

To sum up, as we are heading north in living modern and convenient lifestyle of twenty first century, globalization has played a phenomenal role in achieving this. But, however, it has been attacking viciously on certain aspects of the country's invaluable resources. Therefore, every country should be prudent and frugal enough to counter the side effects of adopting globalization.

Past few decades, globalization has been a major concern
During the past few decades, globalization has been a major concern

raw materials and labors which is very vital
raw materials and labors which are very vital

displaying adult rated pictures which is legally unacceptable in some countries.
displaying adult rated pictures which are legally unacceptable in some countries.

check books how to use 'which'