Every country has poor people and every country has different ways of dealing with the poor.What are some of the reasons for world poverty? How can the poor be helped?Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge

Each country has poverty and every country has different ways of decline with poverty people.Significant cause which is lack of education and expensive healthcare facilities .we can follow various measure to bring them in to government should be open the boarding school to lean the good education .In the face of issue ,i would like to analyse some point of causes and their solution of this Eassy.
There are number if reason for poverty firstly,people with lack of education will not be able to perform duties which require competitive skills .This results people can not handle the higher job so, they do not achieve more money.Secondly, the main reason for poverty in under developed and developing countries is over population which is turn create unemployment .This result high number of unemployment people in the family,income of family is not support for the day by days living and create the poverty.Thirdly,there are no guidelines about minimum wage in many countries .
In the other hand ,the solution to this problem is firstly,government should open boarding school from the different place. they are learn the good education.When people achieve the higher education so they are handle higher job..Secondly,under developed and developing countries is over population so government should take firm step to control population,create awareness about family planning and create more employment opportunity.IF government should make the more opportunity for employment poverty level are decrease for the every country .Thirdly,government should provided the money for minimum wage person.
In conclusion, i think government across the word should play a more active role in the society to bring a change and eliminate the poverty.

In the submission page:
http://www.testbig.com/node/add/essay

there is a note:

Note: Non-VIP users can submit essays and host essays in testbig site. VIP users will get essays checked and graded.

------------------------
So you may update to VIP users to get essays checked out:
http://www.testbig.com/programs-vip-users

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

testbig tech support

Poverty has been a global issue since eternity and leaders, from across the world, have been taking a number of steps to eradicate this evil from the society. This essay is going to discuss few reasons that corresponds to people being poor
and in turn offer some solutions about how poor people can be helped to grow in their economic status.

To begin with, illiteracy is the biggest culprit that aggravates the poverty issue. Being an illiterate, directly writes people
off from taking even basic jobs that require reading and writing skills. For the same reason, a lot of people can not take jobs that are readily available in the market and hence continue to remain poor. A peculiar approach to mend this problem is to provide basic education free of cost. USA is one such country that provides free education till high school. This enables all citizen to be eligible to take these basic jobs and continue to grow economically.

Another reason, adding to this menace is the automation of industrial jobs. A lot of labor jobs are being cut due to the introduction of robotics in industrial sector. This has proved out to be a devastation as a lot of non-skilled workers are going jobless. The Government interference is required, to the extent of automation that can be allowed in an industry, to save these vanishing jobs. India has created few such policies and these have proved out to be a viable option for
poor people to continue earning their livelihood.

In nutshell, we can say that poverty is a bigger beast to tame. However, by providing free education and reducing the automation in industrial sector, we might be able to help people to earn their much needed daily wages.