Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

Present days our lives have become more different in comparison with that in the past. The idea of globalization has spread all over the planet. That is the reason, every year certain number of languages disappear. The vast majority of individuals tend to believe that this is not a significant issue. Since they think that the life will be easier whether there are fewer languages in the world. From my understanding, it natural process and none of human activity is capable of solving the problem. Moreover I partially agree that the life will be easier with fewer languages.

If fewer languages exist in the world, the people will communicate without any problems with other individuals. Therefore it is thought that globalization is the main cause of disappearing of languages. For example, nowadays the large numbers of world population have access to the internet and mostly these people use most spoken languages. So at this situation the local languages are spoken less in daily speeches. Besides that these people get opportunity to speak with other people by knowing only one most spoken language.

In contrast, there are a fair number of people that believe that languages are the identity of the nations. They believe that the languages are inherited from our ancestors and have to be protected. Therefore they are trying to protect their own languages. If they feel external impact that force to use less their own language they will be more aggressive against other. That is the reason nowadays there are a lot of groups that fight others to protect their national identity around the world even in Europe.

To sum up, nowadays a lot of less spoken languages are under threat of disappearing. Although there are some bad sides of disappearing of less spoken languages, mostly it is believed that this situation will bring more advantages.

there are a fair number of people that believe that
there are a fair number of people who believe that

Sentence: From my understanding, it natural process and none of human activity is capable of solving the problem.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and natural