Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world

Every year several languages disappear. According to some people this is unnecessary issue, they think that life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.

There is no doubt that world population consist of many communities. Most of these communities’ have own language. It is not depend on how many people live in community. However, when the number of people decline, the language begin to be spoken less. Time by time this language die out. So it is not important to solve this problem. It costs much, it demand good education system, care and other things which can cost very much. Whereas, people of such communities can learn foreign language or combine to other community. In this case they can understand more people.

On the other hand, every national want to keep their culture, traditional things. As we know language is the main part of culture. Therefore it is very significant to save language. When one language dies out, then one community decays. Nobody wants to lose his/her community. For these people it can be good to suspend this problem.

in my opinion, I definitely agree with this statement. There are many problems which are more important. I also add that when few language exist, people can understand other communities’ people easily. Many necessary articles are written in famous languages, that is why everybody should learn this languages as second language.

In conclusion, dying out several languages had some positive and negative sides. While it is not important to solve it. Few languages can give more opportunity for understanding world people each others’.

this is unnecessary issue
this is an unnecessary issue

world population consist of many communities.
the world populations consist of many communities.

It is not depend on
It does not depend on

when the number of people decline, the language begin to be spoken less.
when the number of people declines, the language begins to be spoken less.

Time by time this language die out.
Time by time this language dies out.

Sentence: On the other hand, every national want to keep their culture, traditional things.
Description: The word want is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to want

Sentence: I also add that when few language exist, people can understand other communities' people easily.
Description: The fragment language exist , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace exist with verb, past tense

Sentence: Many necessary articles are written in famous languages, that is why everybody should learn this languages as second language.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and languages

Sentence: Few languages can give more opportunity for understanding world people each others'.
Suggestion: Refer to each and others