Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

These days, many languages from the world die out.For some people this is not a big issue, because in their opinion less languages is equal with easier life but at the same time there are people who disagree with this opinion.

On the first hand, people think that having a common language may help to encourage the economical development in the world.For example,all exports companies in China hire English speaking people to help them communicate with foreign buyers.The growth in trade that comes as a result of this effort to speak the world's language does a lot to create jobs and industries around the world.Thus is can be understood why many people support this point of view.

However on the other hand, many people argue that all the languages are vital for us. They believe that languages show our roots and they are symbols of our generations.For instance,people will not be eligible to learn about their history without languages.Furthermore , habitats always have a penchant for learning the traditions ,customs and life style of their generation and without the languages it is impossible.

To sum up, it is believed that some languages are dying out and it is not vital, however others think that it is essential for learning about our roots.

Thus is can be understood
Thus it can be understood

However on the other hand,
However (or on the other hand), //'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.

Minimum 250 words wanted.