Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (Sample Answer 2)

Nowadays, these many language center to learn foreign language to make our life much more easier with the time. There are many language like; french, chinese, English, Korean etc.

In today's generation tge language is very important. To work, study, or to get further information the language plays main roles. If people learn language for their own. Most people go for work to another country and they have to stay there so that they have to know about that country's language to stay. Without knowing language it will be very tough for them to survive there.

So that most of people study foreign langauge that makes their life easier than the earlier.It makes easier to communicate with other and the conversation will be easy. They can get it by different sources like; internet or interreacting with other people.

In my view ,we must inspired to studyvor learn different language that they can know their history, tradition , custom and about their lifestyle.

much more easier
much easier

Sentence: In today's generation tge language is very important.
Error: tge Suggestion: age

Sentence: So that most of people study foreign langauge that makes their life easier than the earlier.It makes easier to communicate with other and the conversation will be easy.
Error: langauge Suggestion: language

Sentence: They can get it by different sources like; internet or interreacting with other people.
Error: interreacting Suggestion: interacting

Sentence: In my view ,we must inspired to studyvor learn different language that they can know their history, tradition , custom and about their lifestyle.
Error: studyvor Suggestion: study

Minimum 250 words wanted.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.