Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up.

It is certainly true that, now in days man and women have equal rights and responsiblities. but fathers seems less worried about taking care of their children. however i think both and women have to give their participation to take care of children. i will discuss this phenomenon in next paragraphs.

somehow it is true that the decision of have baby or not is more depend on a women then a father, and i think it is right as responsibilities of a women goes up after be a mother, while a mother have to take a balance between personal life and family, and these responsibilities take affect o a women's life. therefore after be a father it is a liability of a man to help his wife to take care of children. since, it is not enough to support family financially but a man have to give time to his family and children.

however some time it is very difficult for a man to do all things at one time because he have to do lots work in order to earn money to support family fanacily. forthermore its depend on conditions and person to person whether he or she is prepared to take responsibility on their children. but may be it is difficult to give time to child development but it is not impossible for anyone.

Athe end i personally believe that for ideal growth of a child its responsibility of both man and women to give their time to child. since children learns many things from parents.

but fathers seems less worried about taking care of their children
but fathers seem less worried about taking care of their children

is more depend on a women then a father,
is more depending on a women then a father,

as responsibilities of a women goes up after be a mother
as the responsibilities of a women go up after to be a mother

while a mother have to take
while a mother has to take

but a man have to give time to his family and children.
but a man has to give time to his family and children.

because he have to do lots work
because he has to do lots work

forthermore its depend on conditions
forthermore it depends on conditions

Sentence: It is certainly true that, now in days man and women have equal rights and responsiblities. but fathers seems less worried about taking care of their children. however i think both and women have to give their participation to take care of children. i will discuss this phenomenon in next paragraphs.
Error: responsiblities Suggestion: responsibilities

Sentence: however some time it is very difficult for a man to do all things at one time because he have to do lots work in order to earn money to support family fanacily. forthermore its depend on conditions and person to person whether he or she is prepared to take responsibility on their children. but may be it is difficult to give time to child development but it is not impossible for anyone.
Error: fanacily Suggestion: fancily
Error: forthermore Suggestion: No alternate word