A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your country. When should this visitor go on that day? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Every day, we always face many deadline assignments that bored and make us stress. Traveling is one of way to make stress go away. On the other hand, it is a good way to find out more about different regions or countries with different traditions and customs. Moreover, we can do to travel alone or a group. The people usually who to travel alone as backpacker and to travel a group use travel agents. Saving money and make schedule is very important before do travel. Some people prefer to travel to other countries. But, other people prefer to travel to other regions because they want to explore their country.

From the one side, traveling in other countries is expensive. For example, France is one of aim tourism place in Europe. Some people want to go there because France is not only romantic country but also to be trade centre in the world. And then, there are many famous brand clothes, bags, and shoes. The women like it because they can shop with famous brand as they want.

In the other side, Indonesia has many islands, from Sabang to Marauke. Every region has many tourism places such as beaches, mountains, historical places, and museums. In there, we can find not only tourism places but also find special foods, customs, and unique traditions. For example, beautiful beach in Bali is very famous not only domestic tourist but also foreign tourist.

To sum up, the native must proud with tourism places in their country. I prefer to travel in my country because there are many tourism places in Indonesia and I proud about it because I can show to world about tourism places and special foods from every region in Indonesia.

Traveling is one of way to make
Traveling is one way to make

Sentence: The people usually who to travel alone as backpacker and to travel a group use travel agents.
Description: The tag a WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to who and to

France is not only romantic country
France is not only a romantic country

Sentence: For example, beautiful beach in Bali is very famous not only domestic tourist but also foreign tourist.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to famous and not

Sentence: I prefer to travel in my country because there are many tourism places in Indonesia and I proud about it because I can show to world about tourism places and special foods from every region in Indonesia.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and proud

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.