Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue?

Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.

What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue?

Environmental problems are always argued topics among citizens of the world. One of the most significant problem is global warming.

The rise in the temperature of earth's climate and oceans makes scientists worried, because climate changes affect the planet with disastrous consequences, for example extreme weather events, risk of illness and death until species extintion. First of all, it is important to understand the principal causes of global warming, once we recognize the reasons, then we can face the problem trying to solve it. The main factor is the increase in the greenhouse gases emission. The industrization, as factories in developing countries, which are used to burn fuel sources to work, the use of chemical fertilizers in farms, and other human activities as the discharge of rubbish without recycling it, are the major causes of polluted gases amanation in the air. Another relevant factor is deforestation because without plants and trees the concentration of CO2 increase significantly.

To tackle the issue governments and individuals must take some measures, which scientists have suggested yet. Governments should expand clean energy, building renewable energy generators, like wind, sunlight or water. Moreover governments should make individuals aware of this phenomenon's effects, by means of media campaigns, or educating individuals on how to prevent or avoid pollution. A suggestive measure which each person should take, could be the reduction of car use, choosing to move with buses or bycicle, or prefering to buy green cars. These actions would decrease heaviky the envirinment pollution saving energy too.

Ultimately, only when individuals will understand that they need to change lifestyles to minimiza the problem's world, they will make the world a better place to live in.

One of the most significant problem is global warming.
One of the most significant problems is global warming.

the concentration of CO2 increase significantly.
the concentration of CO2 increases significantly.

must take some measures, which scientists have suggested yet.
Description: check books how to use 'which'

These actions would decrease heaviky the envirinment pollution saving energy too.
These actions would decrease heavily the environment pollution and save energy too.

minimiza the problem's world,
minimize the world's problems ,

Sentence: The main factor is the increase in the greenhouse gases emission.
Suggestion: Refer to gases and emission

Sentence: The industrization, as factories in developing countries, which are used to burn fuel sources to work, the use of chemical fertilizers in farms, and other human activities as the discharge of rubbish without recycling it, are the major causes of polluted gases amanation in the air.
Suggestion: Refer to gases and amanation

Sentence: The rise in the temperature of earth's climate and oceans makes scientists worried, because climate changes affect the planet with disastrous consequences, for example extreme weather events, risk of illness and death until species extintion.
Error: extintion Suggestion: extinction

Error: industrization Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: amanation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A suggestive measure which each person should take, could be the reduction of car use, choosing to move with buses or bycicle, or prefering to buy green cars.
Error: bycicle Suggestion: bile
Error: prefering Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: These actions would decrease heaviky the envirinment pollution saving energy too.
Error: envirinment Suggestion: environment
Error: heaviky Suggestion: heavily

Sentence: Ultimately, only when individuals will understand that they need to change lifestyles to minimiza the problem's world, they will make the world a better place to live in.
Error: minimiza Suggestion: minimize